The second season of the Philips Cup Series was hosted by Robbert Pieete on his original YouTube channel, TheBob0312, as well as on his DASCAR channel, Tasmandutch. It began with the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway on August 1, 2012 and concluded with the Final Countdown 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 7, 2012. Tessa Sato-Jackson won the driver's championship.
* Denotes a rookie.
# Criss replaced Chris Akin (who was penalized) at the Abercrombie & Fitch 499.
- Mason Wood, Jacey Criss, Austin Talley, Steven Busch, Connor McJackson, Aaron Williams, Johanna Darcy, Jason Phillips, Logan Crisp, Jason McOwdof, Christopher Martin, Adam Jones, Brody Talley, and Chase Normile enter the series as rookies.
- Deon Scott, Jackson Braun, Jon Pilat, Ken Johnson, Carter Keselowski, Austin Nay, Daniel Blanco, Brendan Aumann, Garrett Jones, Tyler Brown, James Qualls, Dave Henson, and Robbert Pieete did not return for Season 2 competition.
- All other drivers swapped rides, with the exception of Trevor Holt, Jarrett Stymest, Joseph Onesto, Chris Atkin, Elizabeth Ross, Nick Kaswits, Sam Brady, Michael Schad, and Keith Batson.
The race schedule consisted of 15 races. Darington lost a race slot, bumping the Martinsville and California up a week. A race at Phoenix fills the hole, and the Infineon race went to New Hampshire instead, leaving Watkins Glen as the only road course race.
- Tessa Sato-Jackson won the most races during the season, with four victories.
- Eline Suijten got the most pole position during the season, with three.
- Despite racing in Season 1, Michael Schad ran for rookie of the year, due to only running four races the year prior.
- Jacey Criss performed the odd feat of winning the pole in his first attempt as a replacement driver for the penalized Chris Akin.